• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Wispa!!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
Zola has his Myxi jab today so they both bundled themselves into the carrier and i heaved them into the car for our trip to the vets.

Zola HATES the vets. refuses to come out of the carrier and then tries everything to escape the evil clutches on the woman with the needle. i was holding onto him and suddenly he put his front paws on my shoulders as if to say "mummy help me!!!" and he started trying to climb up me (man that hurt!)

we couldnt look at his teeth because he really didnt like the look of the doodah and started struggling. once back in the carrier he did an ENORMOUS thump and then sat on top of Wispa.

he then sat on Wispa for the whole journey home.

i feel bad that im causing unnecessary stress to wispa :(

lol might be better. Bunnies sure are funny sulking, miffy's been sulking for just ver an hour now under the settee lol

Nuggette is like that at the vets, thump thump thump. She kicked up a right fuss for her myxi jab and health check. Whereas Otis was one cool customer.
So even when they've both been fixed I won't take them in one carrier to the vets as Nuggette is such a little madame. Separate carriers methinks.

Speaking of which, they've got their VHD jabs tomorrow, this is going to be fun :rolleyes:

Back