• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Toy Rabbit!!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
No honestly . . .
Was walking past a shop this morning and saw this rabbit hopping around!! Went in and found it was a (battary driven) toy that hopped and put its ears up and down and made kind of grunt noises!! Its hops are really great

Absolutely ideal for anyone who, for whatever reason, can't have a rabbit right now . . or for giving to children who aren't really ready for real live rabbits. Would be enormously useful to anyone who has friends trying to stave off the 'can I have a rabbit for Easter' children's plea!

I bought one for my father . . .

(it doesn't pooh though so not THAT authentic!!)

P2040049.jpg
[/IMG]

P2040039.jpg
[/IMG]
P2040044.jpg
[/IMG]

These are great! I've got two:oops:. I bought myself one before I got Darcy and then my boss at the time bought me one too!:lol:

I've seen those plenty of times. As well as backflipping pigs, dogs and cats.
I don't really like them that much, real bunnies and regular stuffed toys are so much cuter (perhaps I should put a robot body inside one of my other stuffies:lol: See how Sasuke will react):lol:

where did you get it?

my kitty salem would love it..he gets over affectionate with his bunny family and they get fed up being purred at and dribbled on and fur sucked or a cat wrapped around them snoring:lol::lol:

i got my eldelry mum a fur real bunny for crimbo..a white lop..so she can have a mini bertie and stop trying to steal mummys big baby boy..!! does she think she can carry a frenchie out my house without us seeing her:lol: or her screaming as berties left a poo trail for us to find like he does everyday in the lounge!
i keep trying to drag her to the rescue to get a bunny..

Back