• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies are for sale ..... update got them safe and sound

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
ive just seen 2 of my bunnies in the free ads for sale :shock::shock::(:(i rehomed them about 18 months ago neautered vaccinated etc, the reason i know its them is cos the owner has put a photo on there,
im gonna try and get hold of the owner and have a chat and remind her of the aggreement she signed, and hopefully i will get them back, i just cant believe that she hasnt called me.i really am lost for words:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh thats very sad. I hope you can talk the owner round to letting you have them back if she is adamant in rehoming them. I find it surprising how many people are quite happy to just let their animals go to someone that they know nothing about through an advert.:(

You must be furious! :evil:
Is there any news? Ahh how awful, poor buns! Fancy not coming back to you, surely its less hassle for them in the long run.

Nought as weird as folk!

you must be furious :evil::evil::evil::evil: i swear some people! :censored:

hope you get them back hun, did they sign an adoption form that states that if for any reason the rabbits need rehomed they come back to you? if so just threaten them by saying you'll get a solicitor involved it might scare them enough to give them back to you lol thats only if they refuse to hand them back.

xx

they were advertised for 10.00 and that was for the pair of them :shock: their pen was advertised seperately for 25.00 - more than the poor bloomin bunnies!

Recovery mission currently underway! ;)

I still can't get over this woman doing this.....and thinking that it would go unnoticed!!!:evil: :evil:

Back