• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ANOTHER Name the Bunny Thread/ Update I've chosen Hazel

weepeep50

Alpha Buck
Sorry:oops::oops::oops: You must all be getting fed up with these name the bunny threads, but some of you are so good at it. This is our new bunny. We got her yesterday from Blueberry Warren Rescue in Devon. Our other 2 girls are called Poppy and Bonnie. We were going to try bonding her with Dexy, but it looks like Bonnie wants to move back in with Dexy, after her brief affair with toyboy Scamp. I think she has done the right thing, as she and Dexy are both about 2 years old and Scamp and Noname are 8 months. I am not sure that rabbits are fussy about age, but I think that they make better couples.
LionHeadRabbit3.jpg

LionHeadRabbit2.jpg

LionHeadRabbit1.jpg

Last edited:
off the top of my head.... Hazel, Ruby, Blossom, Lillie, Cherry, Lolly, Betty, Sally or Maisy :?

Petal
Polly
Tiffany
Mitzy
Fern
Hettie
Tara
Megan
Kelsy
Briony
Paisley
Matilda
Macey

Daisy,Bluebell,penny,Ruby,Holly,Rosie,Beatrix,Heather,Bramble,Phoebe,Ella,Hazel,Barley,Lottie,Bella??

Jackie x :wave:

Hazel really suits her, its the first name that sprang to mind from the picture. Hello Hazel :wave: :lol:

Back