• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ireland/NI members - Ecopetbed/cardboard bedding

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
Hope this is OK as it's sort of advertising, but it's to help people out rather than advertising a shop! Someone on a rat forum I use is looking for people in Ireland/NI to join in on an order of Ecopetbed (shredded corrogated cardboard bedding) and I know a few rabbit people use it too.
(crossposted with permission)
paulmapp8306 said:
I am living in Belfast and have recently got hold of 6 bales of Ecopetbed during a trip to London- and its Fantastic !!!!

I have spoken to the suppliers, who would be prepared to deliver to me IF I ordered by the pallett. Thats 24 x 23Kg bales.

I would be happy to do this IF theres enough interest from other people over here to share the pallett - especially as I have 6 bales at present. I would take up to another 6, which would mean Id have to have takers for at least 18 bales.

Price is yet to be set as EcoPetBed have to contact there delivery agents - BUT - They do sent it over here for stable use and the supply to Holland where it works out at around £9 per bale so it wont be more than that.

Given that this stuff will outlast things like Catolet 2 or 3 times for the same weight, and that is £9 a bag anyway its still cheap.

I'd probably need you to pick it up from me, although I could make arrangements for those close enough. I'd also be happy for those accross the boarder to pick some up should they wish to make the trip up.

anyone interested either post in this thread or PM me for updates/details/queires.

Please contact them by email - either apmapplethorpe @ aol.com OR apmapplethorpe @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces)

Back