• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Shed

weepeep50

Alpha Buck
Here are some pics of new shed we had delivered last week. It is 12ftx6ft, so we have managed to fit both hutches in there.
The buns seem to love it.
TheNewShed004-1.jpg

TheNewShed002.jpg

TheNewShed001.jpg

I have yet to sort out the outside run area and the divider on the inside of shed needs to be a bit higher.

Sorry some pics are really big, but I did try to resize them. Honest:!::oops:

Last edited:
That shed set-up is fantastic, I love it! :D

Yes it was made to order. Only thing is that we thought the animal holes would have a drop down cover, so we could shut it at night and to stop the rain getting in, but apparently we did not make that clear. We are thinking that we might put cat flaps in. Does anyone know if rabbits can work out cat flaps?:lol:

Last edited:
cat flaps are SO easy for rabbits!! Even my disabled rabbit used them.

Or a cheaper option which we have done with thr front of our hutches is cut a round (or square - but buns are round!) hole and then on the inside put two 'runnels' either side of it in wood, and then get a piece of wood that slides down between these runnels. If you nail a cross piece at the top that stops it just falling through.

Its MUCH EASIER than I have made it seem - and practically free!!

If you need some photos I could try and take some.

twigs

Can I ask how much this cost? It's amazing!! x

It cost just over £800 including erection :shock::shock::shock: and at 57 years old it was worth every penny:!::!::!:. Sorry I've had a couple or two glasses of red wine and got a bit carried away:oops::oops::oops:

QUOTE parsnipbun
Cat flaps are SO easy for rabbits!! Even my disabled rabbit used them.

Or a cheaper option which we have done with thr front of our hutches is cut a round (or square - but buns are round!) hole and then on the inside put two 'runnels' either side of it in wood, and then get a piece of wood that slides down between these runnels. If you nail a cross piece at the top that stops it just falling through.

Its MUCH EASIER than I have made it seem - and practically free!!

If you need some photos I could try and take some.

Would'nt mind some photos if you can manage it.
Thanks

Back