• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies age

What age is your rabbit?

• Total voters

Nic

Young Bun
Just wondered .... how old everyone's bunnies are?

Our rabbit Izzy is a 7 year old, male, dwarf lop. He has always been pretty hyper and has loads of energy and binkies around our house!

Jazmine, who sadly recently passed away was also a 7 year old, dwarf lop (although she was a decent sized 'dwarf'!), she was a very chilled out, laid back bun.

Nic

I've voted 0-2 yrs, as Jen is just a baby really (well, she's a year now, but she's still my baby :p)

Frankie is a rescue bun and his age is more uncertain, although we think that he's about 2-3yrs.

This year :

Jess will be 2
Inca will be 2
Fraggle will be 2
Liquorice will be 3
Ruby is 3
Radar will be 4
Dex will be 5
Monty will be 6
Dennis is 8mths.

:D

mine are all from rescue and I THINK (not sure on Maa) they are all around 4 to 4 and a half yrs old now - I know the girls were Maa's 2nd litter and they were about 6 months old when they went into rescue, so they're around 3 and a half coming up to 4 - I think Benny's the oldest by a few months, unless Maa's older than I think :)

Hobbes and Phoebe are 4 years old. Amber is about 3 and a half but i'm not exactly sure and Dexter is 2 and a half.

Bobby- 4
Lexie- 4
Scout-2
Fiver-3
Marley-2
Maverick- 5 months
Cassius- 8 months

My oldest Pippa (7) died a couple of weeks ago.
My oldest (and first) ever bunny, Honeycombe, was 8 when she died.

I have 8 bunnies, so have chosen my oldest one which is Benji at 9 years old. :D

The others are between just under 1 to 7 years old. :D

Last edited:
Mine apart from one are all rescue buns so not 100% on age with all of them..

Cookie 7months
Thomas 2ish
Fugde 3ish
Furby 3ish
Bertie 2 years
Fizz 16 months...

Two of mine are 1 year, birthday in May

One is 3 years old, birthday in October

One is 4 years old, birthday in July

Back