• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur - little update

Kay

Mama Doe
Hi you lovely lot. Sorry not been on alot lately I've had flu - real flu been knocked out practically for 6 weeks!!!!

Anyway wanted to share some photos of lovely lovely Arthur. As you can see he has matured into a fine young man. He is nearly old enough for the 'chop' so will be hopefully getting a girlfriend for him from Caroline in a couple of months.

We rabbit proofed the garden so he has supervised free reign:
Picture064.jpg

How cute is this boy! :lol:
Picture061.jpg

Taking the whole King Arthur thing a bit too far! :roll::lol:
Picture041.jpg

He'd been 'helping' me clean his hutch out and got covered in Hay dust :lol:
Picture033.jpg

Thanks everyone :wave:

Buda - he is binkying mad! :lol: the other day he did three in a row and lost his balance :oops::lol:

Hi Kim - I saw him advertised in the freeads and when I phoned to get him the guy told me he'd given Arthur and his friend to a Falconery center to be used as bird bait! Luckily the guy at the falconery place said they weren't barbic and refused to use them. He contacted me and I got Arthur, he kept the other bun as a pet.

This is the thread from the time.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=107043&highlight=arthur

teehee thank you all. He has a favourite plant pot that he just sits in and stares at the aeroplanes! lol

Back