• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tofu made an escape!

buda

Warren Scout
Tofu made an escape! (bun in my avatar)

He caused quite a commotion in the neighbourhood. He dug a hole under the fence behind a tree in the corner of our yard and got out. Of course since he's never met a car and apparently he had no fear of them and cars had to stop since he was on the road.

He was found by our neighbours at number 27 (we live at number 1). Lucky he's tame and is fine to be picked up by strangers - he was quite happy to sit on her lap and they took him home in her car. They put in in their bathroom and then did some door knocking.

He met a dog for the first time too (their dog) no problems there. Good to know I guess. As long as the dog is friendly. It's nice having a friendly bunny, but I do worry that he wouldn't run away if he had to.

Meanwhile, his parents (us) didn't even know he was missing! Think we better going to have to invest in a rabbit run...It doesn't take a bunny very long at all to dig a bunny sized hole to squeeze through. I reckon the hole he's dug is only 3 inches deep. They're normally supervised when they are outside, but they seemed to be just chillin and sitting around so we just left them to it and went upstairs.

Oops! He is home and safe now. We were laughing and hysterics all the way home. What a sight it would have been to to see Tofu loose in the neighbourhood.

Wonder if he would have come home when he was ready to?

Back