• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My blue eyed boy

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Hoorah Henry Carrot Hound (Just Henry really).

He was the latest addition to our tribe when the vets had him handed in as a stray. He's being bonded with my blue eyed girl Gemmalooolar (Gemima) who's in my avitar.

Hope they decide to like each other permanently.

IMG_0658.jpg

Thank you!

I think he's kinda special. I hope his new girlfriend realizes just how lucky she's going to be to have him!

Last edited:
oh my.. those eyes are hypnotic..... yes sir i will send you all the bunny treats we have...... :love:

Here's the lucky lady herself. She was a real fatty when she arrived in to the rescue that took her and her undercarriage swept the floor as she walked (she couldn't hop). She's fab now though and a very energetic older lady!

Hope you like her too!

IMG_0127.jpg

Yeah, I have to say it was a bit spooky when I first clapped eyes on him at the vets.

Both having bright blue eyes they both look a bit bonkers and a bit evil when they stare at you. They say about humans that we pick someone that looks like ourselves don't they (my old man has hair about 3ft long and a beard!!!) so hopefully it works in the rabbit world too.

There is a bit of a difference though - Gemsy's earoles are very waggly - she doesn't really know if she's an uppy or a loppy.

Thank you - they are aren't they. But all buns are beautiful and loveable and therein lies the problem. That's why I have ended up with 12!

Oooooh they're both gorgeous!! Please give them a kissy and nose rub from me!! Those eyes are stunning. Is it just Dutches that have blue eyes? x:D

Nope. We had a blue eyed big white lop boy at the rescue that I used to work at. He was dumped and taken to the vets! Can't believe it he was one of the most handsome and charismatic rabbits I have ever met. His name was Bagley and he now lives as a house boy with a lovely couple and his wifeybun called Lightning.

BagleyandLightning.jpg

Back