• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba's New Friend Bonnie

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Well as you all know Simba was depressed after losing his partners, well today thanks to Elaine he is as happy as a pig in muck. I picked up Bonnie off(french Lop) off Elaine at lunchtime brought her home and let Simba out and they just got on straight away and he and Bonnie are running about the garden playing as I am typing this. Bonnie is a young french lop but she as definately put a spring in Simba step:D:D
Bonnie
Image008bonnie.jpg

Simba & Bonnie
Image009bonSim.jpg

What a cutie Bonnie is, love the piccie
I do have a soft spot for Simba and his floppy fringe. :)

Awww I'm glad Simba found his girlfriend and isn't it odd how he only likes the larger ladies :lol:

so he really only would have a french lop :lol::lol::lol::lol: what a fussy bunny :lol::lol::lol:

the name bonnie certainly suits this beauty!

never mind simba, she has set my OHs heart beating, and his mouth going with "i want a french lop like that one day" lol.....ever since we delivered those two for you last year nick has had a thing for frenchies!

Back