• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update On Mistletoe

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
some of you fell in love with Mistletoe the yellow dutch rescued from death row at the market...she has been fostered by Estelle who also fell in love with her:D

Well poor Mistletoe has teeth probs and she saw our bunny dentist on Friday..whilst having a molar spur burred two of her back teeth fell out:cry:
So she is becoming another permanent and will be bonded with Harley or Duncan..we will then be hoping for a permanent fosterer for them..you care for them as your own we pay for vacs and dental checks/work ..

so if anyone near Coventry ..or Gamston notts would like a very friendly pair of bunsters...or we "may" consider Mistletoe going as a solo housebun as she loves people...please get in touch.

At present Mistletoe is sat on my lap eating grated carrot, spring greens and broccoli:D

sorry no pics but camera is broken and due to illness not been able to go and buy another..

I can vouch for Mistletoe being a sweetie, she's such a lovely girl..... I also saw her two loose teeth that fell out.:( She'll make someone a great pet and after what she's been through, she really deserves a loving home of her own.

BTW Jill... I've been struck down with illness too, dizzy, sicky, and exhausted, it must be going round.

Last edited:
Awww I remember her she's absolutely beautiful. So sorry to hear she's had teeth trouble, is she speyed?

Here are some pics of the gorgeous Mistletoe.

sleepy.jpg

mistletoe1.jpg

cuddles-1.jpg

I'm glad to hear she is now eating veg! :D It must have been those two back teeth that were really bothering her!

Awww, poor Mistletoe.:cry: :cry:

I wish SO much that I lived nearby to you.....I would love to be a permanent fosterer for her and her friend.

I am sure someone else will feel the same as I do and give them a loving permanent foster home!:D

Back