• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg...I feel so BAD!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I went out yesterday, to but the buns to bed... So i was in their run and was getting them in, when Josh ran past my foot, and I turned round, and accidently hit him in his side... It wasn't hard, because he was binkying after:shock:

But I felt really bad after!!:cry::cry:

Don't worry! We're forever nudging Squidgy over, as he gets right under foot! He's fine - we always give him a check over and a fuss.

Aw don't feel bad.... Caramel is always under my feet the ninny..... I tell her time and time again. Sandy is the same.... I go out and he insists on walking right under them. :roll::lol:

Don't feel too bad. I'm forever kicking my two house buns. They do it on purpose to trip me up, I swear!

Yep I booted Chi last night :roll:

He was fine, think I over reacted 'cos he's poorly anyway :oops:

alvins forever going flyin accross the room, does that stop him running into me noooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... his head gets stuck in the fridge door too sometimes :oops:

I did something similar yesterday, just playing with Otis and unfortunately he decided to binky at the same time I went to stroke his ears so I ended up wacking the side of his skull with my hand and poking him in the eye!
I was mortified. Otis didn't seem to notice.

Back