• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'M SUCH A BAD BUNNY MUMMY

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I feel really mean I came downstairs this morning and found the outside bunnys pellets still in the bowl on the table I'd forgotton to feed the 4 outside :oops: So I gave them extra this morning but I felt so mean :cry: and this morning I did the outside ones but forgot Fudge I was wondering why he was following me everytime I went to the kitchen and scratching at the food tub :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Ah well, they won't starve :lol::lol::lol::lol: You might have some grovelling to do though! :lol::lol:

Don't worry, you aren't a bad bunny mummy, just a busy bunny mummy.

they will have been fine and probably just ate more hay. :D

aww, you're not a bad bunny mummy X

Asbeau and Magic would murder me if I didn't feed them :lol: if i'm late in the morning they often grunt and give me evil looks :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::oops: at least I gave them their veggies otherwise I really would have been in trouble! :shock:

I once filled Treacle and Snow's water bottle and forgot to put it back in the shed! Poor buns had no water all night. Snow was frantically using his mobile to call the RSPCA, I stopped him just in time (he was out of credit anyway, you know what buns are lke on the phone... rabbit, rabbit, rabbit :lol:)

Rabs

I once filled Treacle and Snow's water bottle and forgot to put it back in the shed! Poor buns had no water all night. Snow was frantically using his mobile to call the RSPCA, I stopped him just in time (he was out of credit anyway, you know what buns are lke on the phone... rabbit, rabbit, rabbit :lol:)

Rabs

:lol::lol::lol:

That reminded me of something that happened last year. I'd gone to the garage (my garage) to refill the rabit food container and didn't tell my son (who was 12 at the time) and when I came back I found him in tears on the phone to my parents saying I'd left him :shock: good job it wasn't the police :shock: I'd only been 5 mins too! :roll:

Dont worry, pellets make up such a small part of their diet mine only see them as a treat anyways :lol: As long as they had plenty of hay and their veg they wont go hungry :D x

once when id only had poppy a couple of days i took her water bottle in to refill and forgot to take it out again so she had nowt to drink overnight :oops: yourswill have been fine without their pellets though as long as they had some hay.

in my room i have a table where i always prep sorrels food and veg and if she thinks ive walked past it and forgotten she flings herself at the wall! :shock:

Awww I'm sure they will forgive you ! Mine don't get evening pellets anymore anyway..... makes the morning feed VERY amusing :lol::lol: They have learn't to 'ski' on my laminate floor and stop just short of the bowl :lol::lol:

once when id only had poppy a couple of days i took her water bottle in to refill and forgot to take it out again so she had nowt to drink overnight :oops: yourswill have been fine without their pellets though as long as they had some hay.

in my room i have a table where i always prep sorrels food and veg and if she thinks ive walked past it and forgotten she flings herself at the wall! :shock:

Flings herself at the wall :lol: bless, that's one determined bunny!

Rabswood

Hmmm...when I fill the water bowl I don't even put it down. I pick it up go to the sink, turn on tap, fill, back into hutch. Why you gotta get sidetracked for?

Back