• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrrrr...... Sophie is in Trouble!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Really, this rabbit is going to get in serious trouble in a minute :!: :evil: :roll:

Must she try and pull her tray off making so much noise?! :roll:

Must she dig in her litter tray and empty the contents on her floor?! :roll:

Must she do it again when I have cleaned it up once?! :roll:

Must she look at me when she has done it, like.. 'Hahahaha!' :evil:

Must she do it even louder when I am telling her off?! :evil:

Poor Rudy is trying to have a snooze and he keeps looking at her like :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how she would like to be an outdoor bunny?! :lol: (She hates outside with a passion! :lol:)

In answer to all your questions, yes she must :lol:

She does look cute though, I bet you can't stay mad at her for long.

but she's such a pretty bunny, how can you help being her slave. Perhaps you could try the enclosed cat litter tray option which we are trying out at the moment. They seem to quite like it and less digging problems.

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but it's like you've been in my house today and seen the same thing!

I had Eddie out for a run around and he just will not leave Flynn alone and Flynn can't stand him. It's like he's a magnet and it doesn't matter if he has two rooms to run around, he has to be goading Flynn through the bars, so we get fur, litter and hay flicked up all over the place.:lol:No sooner had I hoovered in the hall, did the lounge and he was back in the hall leaving another trail!:roll:

You know like Rudy starts piddling extra for extra mummy time then perhaps Sophie is doing that. Have all you pets got ADHD:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My two go through phases of this, I've learnt that if I give them something new to play with they stop - its usually time for me to make them a new cardboard box house to destroy instead of digging. For Charlie its usually the litter tray - you'd be amazed how far he can kick cat litter, actually, you probably wouldn't, I bet Sophie is just as talented!

Back