• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits...

foxyfaerie

Mama Doe
understand what a binky is?

Nyx binkies all over the place & really high too! The only problem is if Lucifer's anywhere near him she gets annoyed & looks as though she's going to attack him!

She binkies too, although not as much & not as high; so is it maybe her vision (she has a cataract in her right eye).

I think they get annoyed at each other when they binky into each other. I suppose it's like if someone is all happy and giddy we can sometimes get annoyed at their bouncyness, but if we are in a giddy mood ourselves we don't mind.

it's when they sort of have a mad dash about and jump around, usually flick their ears and generally look a bit mad.

I think it's that they don't like to be seen looking silly! Deej will sometimes give me a dirty look after binkying as if to say "what are you looking at me for?"

Back