• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Dyson?

karen1980

Mama Doe
Hello there :wave:

Ive got an indoor house bun and its similar to another thread ive got fur everywhere!
Lily seems to moult all the time :oops:

Our current hoover doesnt seem to great and we have to go over the carpet on our hands and kneew with a fluff removing tool bought from p@h but its tiring to do the whole house!!

We were thinking about purchasing the animal dyson but as it £300 I thought I'd ask if anyone can recommend a hoove rthat seems to pick up bunny fur? :oops:
The whole house is carpeted excpet the hallway where Lily sleeps

We have an animal Dyson and it's FANTASTIC! I still marvel everytime I use it at the amount of rubbish it collects up off your carpet. I don't really think my buns molt that much ... but everytime there's a massive amount of hair in there. I would say it's worth investing in one if you can afford it. If mine stopped working I would definitely replace with the same thing. :D

We have an Animal Dyson... The newer one I think... the one with the roller in in... instead of back wheels??

It picks up EVERYTHING its great!

my mum has the animal and three dogs, she LOVES it!!!

we have a normal dyson and its good but i think if we can save some money i'd get the animal

we have an animal dyson too . . its just great!!!

And you can get spares really easily via the helpline so it lasts for ages and ages!!! We have been given replacement nozzles and tubes and ends . . . ours has a really tough lifebut is brill. If I ever have to replace it I would get another one. And no bags to buy!!.

I have the Dyson Pet one I think thats the Animal one. I got it nearly 5 years ago and it works fab. I'm tempted by the new one thats coming out later this month that is Animal but also smaller size for smaller homes. I'm going to wait tho until it goes down a bit in price. You find all the big stores and websites will be selling it a lot less than £300 to get more sales in.

Back