• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New name for my re-homed rabbit

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
Hi,
I just rehomed a rabbit from some friends, They got it from their neighbours, who rehomed from the rspca, They all thought it was a male, it's name is Mitch, but I have checked and she is definatly female, Not too keen on her name, Any suggestions would be great.
I think she is a french lop agouti in colour, I thought i'd like to call her dobby, but i don't think it suits her, I am liking the sound of Molly though .
Any suggestions
Thanks

I'd ask her what she would like to be called. She may have already told you that her name is Molly and that's why you like it.....

I'm not being bonkers honest, but when I get a new bunny I always ask them and soon enough the right name comes.

I think that Molly sounds like a lovely name for an agouti bunny.

:)

she doesn't recognise her name Mitch when called, but I will soon train her to know her new name, Yes still liking the name Molly. But won't decide just yet

I had a Molly (now at the Bridge) tho didn't name her myself ... she came from the rescue with that name. It's a nice pretty name for a girlie bun x

We had a sooty fawn here called Molly (also know at the Bridge).

Other M's we have had are:
Mika
Millie
Mabel
Misty
Megan
Maggie
Muffin
Maddie
Matilda

Although we really liked the name Molly, we have decided against it as one of our dogs is called Holly, and it is too similar, so we have decided on Tilly. She now has a name Hooray

Back