• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Their In The Playhouse...((pics))

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well here it is... Their new home: (sorry about the garden... its a bit of a mess... we only moved in before christmas...so we couldnt get anything done!:oops:)

From this

DSC00245.jpg

To this

DSC00246.jpg

The door

DSC00247.jpg

The bed

DSC00248.jpg

The litter tray... and some toys

DSC00249.jpg

Blurry(()) But this is the hay rack and water bottle

DSC00250.jpg

Their Lovin' It!!!!:D:D:love::love:

oh wow!!! is that run a permanent thing? reminds me of my first buns when we were little - they had half the garden like that too, but were also half wild themselves :D

Ye... It is permanent... At night I just lock the door... then in the morning let them back out...
It is great!

Looks great!! Lucky buns! Does the run have a top or anything? I'd be worried about foxes/cats getting in?

BTW I have tightened all the chicken wire up now- Lol.
It is all nice and streight now... so it looks neat!!! Cant be doing with it looking untidy:lol::lol:

It looks great,make sure your buns cant dig under thoe as they are good diggers,i have had to flag mine because of this,rick

I know... mine can dig for England. My mum bought these hooks what clip the run to the ground... I think we got like 200 so it should be ok... For now:?

Back