• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! Cadbury fell out of the hutch!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
And I mean properly fell :shock:

I was cleaning them out this morning and was on the patio filling up their hay box, when i just saw cadbury falling out of their hutch and land on his side.

omg, i nearly died with fright! the hutch doors were open as i was cleaning them out and they must of swung shut. he'd gone upstairs and had probably put his front paws up on them and of course it swung open :cry:.

he got straight up and ran around fine before sitting in the corner, but we had a cuddle and i checked him over. Nothing visibly wrong, so hopefully the muscle on his back leg took the impact and he'll just be bruised. will obviously watch him to make sure. five minutes later he had actually jumped out of the run and was munching on my pansies - in a garden with a blown down fence :shock: little scamp!

But people please, if you don't already, either wedge the doors fully open or keep them shut. I'll be being extra vigilant and will shut them now as soon as i leave the run.

he will be getting lots of cuddles tonight :D, but has been very mischievious recently - hubby found him eating the charger cable for the camcorder the other day! chewed clean in half! luckily it wasn't plugged in and he is now restricted to the kitchen when he comes in :D:roll:

he will be getting lots of cuddles tonight :D, but has been very mischievious recently - hubby found him eating the charger cable for the camcorder the other day! chewed clean in half! luckily it wasn't plugged in and he is now restricted to the kitchen when he comes in :D:roll:

AWWWW!!! Michevious little fella...:lol:

Back