• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival 3...Adam (Sambuka)

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Most of you will know him as Sambuka but he is now known as Adam or to give him his full title Adam Ben Jono. I must confess we've actually had him since last Sunday only we needed time with losing Stanley.

As I write we're actually an hour into a four-way bond with him, Florence, Colleen and BooBoo which is creating LOTS of humping :roll:! We'll create a seperate thread for that later...

Anyway, the rather dashing Adam...

Adam082.jpg

Adam070.jpg

Adam069.jpg

Adam057.jpg

Adam052.jpg

Adam036.jpg

Adam018.jpg

Adam016.jpg

Go-faster stripes :lol::lol::lol:...

Adam019.jpg

Whatyoulookingat...

Adam007.jpg

Thank you Angie at Bunnymadhouse :D!

Neil

Last edited:
woo first post lol
he is absolutley gorgous :D
fingers x'd the bonding goes well :D

ok not first post :( but he is still gorg. x

He is just the most smashing looking bunny :love:. Good luck with the bonding, Im 15 minutes into my second of the day.....pair one have just moved into an indoor cage.

Awww what a handsome bunny!! Surely even Booboo will fall in love with that face! Keep us updated with piccies!! :D

What a gorgeous boy and fantastic piccies. Deffinitely a candidate for the RU 2009 calendar if ever I saw one!:D Lots of luck with the bonding.

Back