PDA

View Full Version : the problem with aggressive buns living in sheds...

cavysrock
02-02-2008, 05:57 PM
is that they have good accsess to your behind when you crouching down cleaning them out :rolleyes: and what's worse is that Magic is partial to a nip every now and then :shock: gosh it hurts! :lol: :oops:

donnamt
02-02-2008, 05:59 PM
is that they have good accsess to your behind when you crouching down cleaning them out :rolleyes: and what's worse is that Magic is partial to a nip every now and then :shock: gosh it hurts! :lol: :oops:

hehe kick them out while you clean ;) ive given up tryin to do the cage with Alvin helping, they now get kicked out until im done

cavysrock
02-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I would but their run is attached to the shed and I have no way of blocking it off. And I wouldn't want them to go in a carry cage it takes about an hour for each shed :shock:

donnamt
02-02-2008, 06:04 PM
I would but their run is attached to the shed and I have no way of blocking it off. And I wouldn't want them to go in a carry cage it takes about an hour for each shed :shock:

oh dear... youll have to put paddin on you bum then :lol::lol::lol::lol:

cavysrock
02-02-2008, 06:11 PM
:lol:
i'll wear my jodhpurs with the extra padding :lol:

MopsyMops =]
02-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Mops always tries to help by sitting on my lap :lol:

cavysrock
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
lol, when Holly 'helps' she runs off with the brush in her mouth :lol: I'd rather they heelped instead of biting me :lol: