• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the problem with aggressive buns living in sheds...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
is that they have good accsess to your behind when you crouching down cleaning them out :rolleyes: and what's worse is that Magic is partial to a nip every now and then :shock: gosh it hurts! :lol: :oops:

is that they have good accsess to your behind when you crouching down cleaning them out :rolleyes: and what's worse is that Magic is partial to a nip every now and then :shock: gosh it hurts! :lol: :oops:

hehe kick them out while you clean ;) ive given up tryin to do the cage with Alvin helping, they now get kicked out until im done

I would but their run is attached to the shed and I have no way of blocking it off. And I wouldn't want them to go in a carry cage it takes about an hour for each shed :shock:

I would but their run is attached to the shed and I have no way of blocking it off. And I wouldn't want them to go in a carry cage it takes about an hour for each shed :shock:

oh dear... youll have to put paddin on you bum then :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, when Holly 'helps' she runs off with the brush in her mouth :lol: I'd rather they heelped instead of biting me :lol:

Back