• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies in the snow X

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Holly, Asbeau and Magic all got their first EVER taste of the fluffy white stuff :D

Holly:
005.jpg

Asbeau:
012.jpg

Magic's perfect disguise :lol: :
013.jpg

quick pose:
015.jpg

my fave piccy of today :lol:
004.jpg

Last edited:
aww are you keeping all of them now i forget really easily but are they all bonded or was that somebody totally different :oops:

they were only out for like a minute each and were dried properly before being put back in their cages :)

mopsymops- Holly is going to her new home soonish but I am keeping Magic and Asbeau now they are bonded :).

:D Thats the one :oops: sorry my brain is like a seive tbh.
must say the two newlyweds do look pretty loved up lol xx

i think you can tell by Magic's expression she wasn't to impressed :lol: Asbeau was more interested in the pellet I was holding and Holly was eating it.... I think It was mixed opinions :lol:

hehehe when my cat first saw snow he wasnt impressed, cold feet wasnt summat he liked.. but you should see the way ralph bounces about in it :D

Mine have been out most of the day in the snow. They just like being out. They have a covered part of the run where there was no snow and I cleared a patch for them to sit. I kept going out and they were warm and quite happy. Wolfie was binking like crazy and even gravity-challenged Gloria had a go. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine were out this morning when it was snowing and they kept eating it...
Then my brother had a crazy idea to build a snowman and use veg to make eyes, nose, arms and everything, so we put that in and they sat on it:shock:

But I think they like the snow...:?

Back