• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
My big brave girl :love:

TheBee.jpg

TheBee2.jpg

Looking a bit tubby, but well..it is cold! X

Hi Becki.

How's Rhia doing without the lovely Jen? I hope she's doing okay.

One of my longterm foster buns (who I am now adopting) has recently lost both of her sisters. I am hoping to bond her to a boyfriend soon but she still seems to be missing her sisters, even though she had time with them both after they had gone to the bridge.

Thinking of Rhia...

Hi Becki.

How's Rhia doing without the lovely Jen? I hope she's doing okay.

One of my longterm foster buns (who I am now adopting) has recently lost both of her sisters. I am hoping to bond her to a boyfriend soon but she still seems to be missing her sisters, even though she had time with them both after they had gone to the bridge.

Thinking of Rhia...

Im sorry to hear that :cry: Rhia is coping better than I thought, She really adored Jen, She loved her so much. Shes quiet & seems to be sleeping so much since she left, not playing with any toys or anything. Shes usually a busy Bee who never stops & destroys toys in record time - so its quite sad seeing her like this. Glad you all like her :love: X

Im sorry to hear that :cry: Rhia is coping better than I thought, She really adored Jen, She loved her so much. Shes quiet & seems to be sleeping so much since she left, not playing with any toys or anything. Shes usually a busy Bee who never stops & destroys toys in record time - so its quite sad seeing her like this. Glad you all like her :love: X

Hope she'll be feeling a bit more upbeat soon.

She is a lovely looking lady that's for sure, although in the last picture she looks very disapproving! You should get her picture on www.disapprovingrabbits.com She might become famous.

Will you try and bond her again Becki? If so, would you try her with a neutered boy? I ask because I have had no success bonding my grieving girlie with two different fella's. I know it might be because it is a bit soon but an experience friend has suggested that in her case it might just be easier to bond her with another girl as that was what she was used to. Any thoughts?

Bunny snogs for her. x

Will you try and bond her again Becki? If so, would you try her with a neutered boy? I ask because I have had no success bonding my grieving girlie with two different fella's. I know it might be because it is a bit soon but an experience friend has suggested that in her case it might just be easier to bond her with another girl as that was what she was used to. Any thoughts?

I havent thought about another rabbit yet, but I do think I'll find her a friend. I think I'd try with a neutered male first, but I'll more than likely take her to a rescue & let her pick her friend. I guess that could be an option for you? Otherwise I'd try her with a girlie yes, If thats what she feels more comfortable with maybe she'd be more willing to accept a friend. What about a baby boy? Hope your girl finds love soon hun Xx

Aww Becki she is so beautiful... I just wanna squeeze her furry little bunny face and give her a big kiss! Big hugs for the special baby xxxx

Back