• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow!

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
My bunnies runs have snow in it, is it ok to put them outside for an hour, the snow isnt deep its just a thin layer.

They only chance they get out in their run is at the weekend, so I'd like to get them out for a bit but only if you think its wise!

yes as long as there is somewhere for them to hide away and get into warm even if only a box or something.. ps would be fab for the buns if they could get out during the week too! im sure they would love it even if only for a half hour a day!

yes as long as there is somewhere for them to hide away and get into warm even if only a box or something.. ps would be fab for the buns if they could get out during the week too! im sure they would love it even if only for a half hour a day!

Hello,

they do get out every day for a couple of hours but unfortunately its in the house. I go to work when its dark and come back when its dark, so they get in the house but just not int to their run outside.
I dont work at the weekend so they get outside then providing the weather is dry.

Inside is fine for exercise if you're short on daylight :D

Snow is great fun for a bit of enrichment/variety though and it won't do them any harm to have a run around and dig.

Inside is fine for exercise if you're short on daylight :D

Snow is great fun for a bit of enrichment/variety though and it won't do them any harm to have a run around and dig.

I should have named my bunnies chalk and cheese!
Sammy prefers outdoors and Leon prefers indoors.
I cant wait to the lighter nights to get them outside more, roll on summer!

Back