• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your partner think your obsessed with buns

does your partner think your obssesed

• yes

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • no,the o/h is like me

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters

mullethead

Mama Doe
Just a thought as my partner thinks im obsessed even thoe she keeps going out in all weathers to give them greens:lol:

I don't have an o/h. :lol:
Much too weird for one, and I doubt anyone would understand my love for my bunnies.

... my friends & family think i'm a little obsessed, however. x)

I don't have an o/h. :lol:
Much too weird for one, and I doubt anyone would understand my love for my bunnies.

... my friends & family think i'm a little obsessed, however. x)

Naa not weird just obsesed:lol:theres plenty of animal crazy blokes out there,i get it of my dad as he took a rat too school when he was young in his coat pocket:lol:

I don't know... most the guys I've met seem to think it'll make me laugh to joke over animal cruelty, or rabbit stew jokes. :roll: Which is the perfect way to get on my good side...

I know my dad thinks my mum is slightly obsessed with the rabbits now. :p But he holds me entirely responsible for that.

I don't know... most the guys I've met seem to think it'll make me laugh to joke over animal cruelty, or rabbit stew jokes. :roll: Which is the perfect way to get on my good side...

I know my dad thinks my mum is slightly obsessed with the rabbits now. :p But he holds me entirely responsible for that.

Go up to bleakholts and stay there till you find him:lol:there is a bloke up there about your age who looks after one of the dog sections he seems very nice:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like a plan! :lol:
But I think my dad has grounds to refuse to take me to any place where animals in need of adoption are... He doesn't trust me at all anymore, hehe. He makes jokes of not letting me out the house without me returning with sick hedgehogs, lost racing pigeons or abandoned kittens (... all of which has sadly happened). And whenever I go to Bleakholt, I end up drawn towards the goats... The poor man probably lives in fear I'll be after one of them next.

Sounds like a plan! :lol:
But I think my dad has grounds to refuse to take me to any place where animals in need of adoption are... He doesn't trust me at all anymore, hehe. He makes jokes of not letting me out the house without me returning with sick hedgehogs, lost racing pigeons or abandoned kittens (... all of which has sadly happened). And whenever I go to Bleakholt, I end up drawn towards the goats... The poor man probably lives in fear I'll be after one of them next.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the rabbits get an hello off david before I do and he always rings at lunch time to make sure they are all alright.

He thinks I actually have a 'problem' with rabbits. Even though he now has his own bunny who he swoons over :lol:

he always rings at lunch time to make sure they are all alright.

Ok, that's obsessive. When the buns are sick or just every day in general?

I sit next to a guy that talks to his girlfriend on the phone in our office for half an hour every single day. It drives me up the wall. They talk about things like how to rearrange their collection of soft toys and what's in their fridge. I can't concentrate when it's on the phone so I have to eavesdrop since there are only 2 of us in our room. They live together with no other people at home. Can't you talk about your soft toys when you get home? He's 25 for goodness sakes...

Does your other half call from his desk at work? Does he share an office?

Sorry, that wasn't an attack on you. Just had to rant.

My husband definitely thinks I'm obsessed, he doesn't really understand the rabbit thing.
That said he is very tolerant and says my quirkiness is one of the things he loves about me.:p

i dont have an oh but my family deffinatly think i have an obsession aswell as 'issues' because i get really excited when it comes to buying hutches :oops: il sit on the fone and tell them what hutch im getting how big it is etc. i really cant see why they think im strange :roll:

My bf loves the rabbits though do think he thinks am I bit mad every now and again when I "bunnify" my car or room somehow :lol:

Occassionally we'll mess about and say ridiculously mushy things like " love you to the moon and back" and stuff. The other day I said " love you more than the rabbits" and he just frowned at me and said " Well we both know thats not true." :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Back