• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh wow I have little buns!

Amy & Amber

Staff member
Ive got two fosters with me and they are so cute, Sandy and Andy are their names and they are so lively! :D
I keep thinking they are babies because of having giants but they arent :oops:

Me and Elgar are in love with them already and we have become really attached.(Only been here since 8) :roll: They are chinning everywhere which is something my two dont do? They race about too! Like mad men,
Spoken to Theo and she says this is normal! :D
We have had little tiny poohs to which im not used to either!
I said to Theo I had given them a carrot each,broccoli,apple and cabbage. She said only about an inch of carrot at nite :oops:
I think im feeding two HUGE rabbits!
Im in love its sent me giddy x :oops:

Last edited:
Have you worked out where you're going to put their new accommodation yet:roll::roll:

I've still got one little foster baby (other one went back last week to be neutered), and I'm desperately trying to work out where I can fit in another set up so I can convince OH that he needs to stay;)

Im trying not to become to attached as I need to re bond my two, they had a falling out before christmas! :rolleyes:

They are just such little cuties!

Good luck BB mommy in keeping yours :D

Back