• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A drunken night in with the buns...

buddabun

Warren Veteran
Thought you'd appreciate these, Charlie really does take after his mummy... oh dear :roll!

"Where's the booze gone mum" (I DID have company they're not BOTh my glasses)
empty2j.jpg

"Nope, definitely none left..."
emptyj.jpg

"Awww I wanted some wine!"
empty3j.jpg

"WHY did you drink it all you fool?!"
empty4j.jpg

"So YOU get the booze and I get sleepy! Howsat work?!"
sleepyj.jpg

"uh oh, I think Charlie's gone for the evening.. shall I put him to bed mum?"
brij.jpg

you can almost see the halo lol :love:
brimouth2j.jpg

"hmm what's this?"
bribrain2j.jpg

"well it COULD help me smarten up - obviously hasnt worked for you though... :roll:"

bribrain2.jpg

Jack decided not to participate in the photo session due to her ongoing demonic possession issues...

deviljackj.jpg

scuse the dirt floor by the way - I DO hoover everyday, not that it shows!!!

:D she was the outcast tonight although she is now grooming with Bri again so she's obviously exorcised her own personal demons :lol:

aww thanks you guyd.

i must admit charlie and jack are MUCH happier now bri has been doen and is not peeing over everyone. charlie smells like heaven again and not wee :lol:

mine took a shine to baileys over chritmas. i'm sure creamy stuff tastes good to bunnies but they're not having any!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Fab pics!!! Glad its not just me with the messy floor. I clean it up and then 5 mins later Frasier has made a deposit again...:roll::lol:

I had a drink yesterday - coconut rum, cranberry juice, orange juice with lime sugar on the rim of the glass. My rabbit could smell it and totally wanted some.

Back