• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's still cold outside

capel

Warren Veteran
"So I think we're safe for the time being, Bournville. But as soon as there's a hint of sunshine start shivering and pretend not to eat..that should give us some extra time in here"..
DSC03543.jpg

""Are you sure that'll work Flossie?"
DSC03544.jpg

"Well, if it looks like she's weakening, just sit like this with your eyes half closed and she might think you're still poorly"
DSC03546.jpg

"Or strike up an "AW, how cute" pose that the two foots seem to like..a bit like this"......
DSC03537.jpg

And if all that fails, I'll put up a petition on RU!!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:They are so happy inside your cosy bathroom aren't they ?
Wish I could bring all mine in tonight it's freezing..

It might seem cosy to them, but we've switched the heating off in there and have the window slightly open:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hilda I love the commentary, they do seem to know what they are doing when it comes to cold winter nights x

Yes, this is the 2nd winter that they've timed their illnesses just right!!:lol: Mind you, I'm glad I haven't had to go outside to them these past few days, and it looks as though it might get worse over the weekend, though I doubt we'll have any snow.

Some of you may remember I mentioned in a post that my buns:angel: never chew or nibble stuff?????:roll::roll: Well,.... Look what I found this morning!!:rolleyes:
DSC03558.jpg

"Who?? Us, mum?:? How could you even think such a thing!!
DSC03552.jpg

Back