• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Comet met Valerie.

Doncat5

Mama Doe
Their eyes met across a cluttered room.....

Rabbits29-01-08063.jpg

Valerie moves closer..... Comet cant believe his luck!!!

Rabbits29-01-08064.jpg

She kisses him, on the lips too!:lol:

Rabbits29-01-08065.jpg

Then I come along and spoil all the fun, talk about made to feel guilty....

Rabbits29-01-08054.jpg

Maybe Comet will have someone else to think about now, as he has become a bit obsessed with me and not in a 'mummy way'. :lol:

Last edited:
Both gorgeous bunsters :love: Valerie looks just like our Sienna but darker agouti. When are you doing proper introductions?? x

Last edited:
Both gorgeous bunsters :love: Valerie looks just like our Sienna but darker agouti. When are you doing proper inroductions?? x

Well I wasnt originally planning on pairing them, Valerie was Bobs intended.... but seeing how they just sit looking at each other, and they are so calm when they meet through the bars, I may have to rethink my plans.... though I'm not sure how big Valerie will get, and I have to take Comets spine problem into account (tho he's doing really well), will see how things pan out, but seeing them together is my idea of agouti heaven!

What a gorgeous couple they'd make! They both have beautiful expressions :love:

I agree - think they would make a PERFECT couple - both are so gorgeous & love the last photo :D You are indeed VERY lucky - i also adore agoutis :D

Back