• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How lucky am I!!

Doncat5

Mama Doe
I have my very own agouti scarf, and she loves me! :D

Rabbits29-01-08042.jpg

Rabbits29-01-08048.jpg

Beautiful Valerie..... :love::love:
ValerieComet27-01-08014.jpg

ValerieComet27-01-08006.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: ...... oh no, I'll be singing that everytime I see your siggy now! :lol:

She's not in siggie yet. Need to get it changed really - will have to call on Julia to do it for me :lol: Keep hoping I'll get a picture of all 4 of them snuggled together ... have got the 3 ... but not 4 ... YET!!

She's not in siggie yet. Need to get it changed really - will have to call on Julia to do it for me :lol: Keep hoping I'll get a picture of all 4 of them snuggled together ... have got the 3 ... but not 4 ... YET!!

I know shes not made a siggy appearance yet, but I'll associate that song with you now, forever :lol::lol:...... maybe you can 'photoshop' the 4th bun in!:D

This is one cute bun..she is much smaller in the fur than her pics have shown and just sooo pretty..and Donna obviously has a magic touch for finding cute little bunsters who think she is their mummy! :D
lovely pics!

Awww Donna she is lovely. Gorgeous brown eyes. :D
Are you keeping her? Was she rescued from the market ?
xx

Back