• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who has the most buns?

hooleyslops

Alpha Buck
as per the title really - who has the most (not including rescue buns up for rehoming or fostered buns).

i will start - i have 9

milly, molly, marmite and murphy
basil, buttons and bambi
pixie and new bun with no name as yet!

If i count the permanents who for one reason or another cannot be homed..aswell as my own bunsters..
I have 14!:D

i have 11! And I am definitely not becming a rescue . . . this lot are time consuming enough!! I just don't know how anyone with more than 11 copes! . . although my vet says she has a client with 14!

We have seven. The last one we rescured from P@H, a french lop who had been on sale for over two months. We couldn't bear to see her all alone after having been seperated from her brother and having to live in a small hutch with hundreds of people walking by daily. She is very shy with a few behavioural problems but slowely she is becoming used to us.

Phil

I had 22 here at one point :?

Now its just 9 of my own and two belonging to the rescue, technically classed as mine making my total 11 :)

We have 12 of our own and just one foster at the moment.

Who knows, after our next visit to Nottingham, we may have two more!

Woah, and i thought i had enough to deal with and ive only got 7. 3 are rescue buns from the adoption centre at p@h and one i rescued from my neighbour who left him in a tiny hutch with no food/hay/bedding/water for weeks. Also rescued her cat from her :)

Back