• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Ratties - FAO Jill and Donna

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
seeing as though the ratties weren't introduced to you properly today, I went and took some photos:

Bishop coming to see me
2008_0201faye10018.jpg

"Hello Mum!"
2008_0201faye10012.jpg

Gabriel plotting his escape
2008_0201faye10016.jpg

Oh no! Logan on the run!!!:shock:
2008_0201faye10014.jpg

he finds Cable also on the run...
2008_0201faye10019.jpg

Gambit being a good boy and eating a snack in bed
2008_0201faye10021.jpg

The are lovely..especially Gabriel:D
love their names..where are they from as don't sound Greek to me!:lol:

The are lovely..especially Gabriel:D
love their names..where are they from as don't sound Greek to me!:lol:

Gabriel is Gabriel cos I like the name - Gavin was nearly going to be Gabriel, but we couldn't take the risk in case he turned out wussy :lol:
Gambit is my fave member of the X-Men
Logan is Wolverine's real name - also X-Men
Bishop and Cable are other great characters in... you gussed it!... the X-Men!!! :lol:
incidently, Gavin's middle name is Remy (which is Gambit (out of the X-Men)'s real name)

:oops::oops::oops:

I didn't know you had ratties :) I can't see the pics on my friends computer for some reason but as soon as i get home i will look on mine

I didn't know you had ratties :) I can't see the pics on my friends computer for some reason but as soon as i get home i will look on mine

I didn't have them when I met you to get the Degus, they're a lovely bunch - and well worth the wait to see the pics when you get home! :lol:

Awwww I love ratties.... love Logans legs and tail, on the run. :love::love:

No Stavros?? :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Hi

Absolutely LOVE the piccies :D Didn't want to hijack the thread, just wanted

to show one of my lads 'Podgy' being helpful earlier ;)

Podgy2.jpg

Amanda :wave:

Back