• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreaming??

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Rhia is sat all comfortable with me in the kitchen, and is sleeping, all normal. But shes suddenly started really twitching, all her face? And she looks like shes 'falling off a log' type thing - done it twice. Is she dreaming? Or is she poorly? Im so paranoid after Jen. Have phoned Mum & shes going to come home now & have a look at her. She seems fine in every other way. Please tell me its normal?! X

Zola dreams ALL the time!!!!! if shes ok awake then id say shes fine!

Zola jerks about and his feet jerk and his nose twitches like crazy

Daisy dreams too. She lays with her front feet out and her back legs out behind her kind of to the side and her head kind of drops forward but she twitches and moves and then she will wake herself up when her head drops right forward, i love watching her it's sooo cute. Sounds like Rhia is just having a lovely dream, try not to worry. :)

Deej does the "falling off a log" thing. To tell you the truth I've woken him up before as to me it looks really awful! But bunnies are just like us in that some of them pull some odd faces when asleep! :oops::lol: Deej also does the thing I think the term is "lip smacking", you know, like eating with no food in your mouth! Always makes me laugh and think of old granddads who've fallen asleep on the sofa! :oops::lol::lol:

Aww dont worry Becki - Miloe is the same, he sleeps for hours on end and i watch him as much as i can! But he twitches all the time, groans and even 'runs' in his sleep - his little legs go ten to the dozen :lol:

And he often looks like he is falling off something! :shock:

xx

Thank Goodness for that! In all my bunny-owning years, I have never seen it before! It really scared me :shock: Glad shes fine though, Phew! :) XX

I don't know about buns, but dogs dream. Our dog used to get really agitated and twitchy. He would move his legs like he was running and would make whining noises.

Back