• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorry guys-another 'name my rabbit' thread!-now named Pebbles!!

hooleyslops

Alpha Buck
:wave:hi all. well my search for a friend for my baby Pixie has finally ended and i picked up a girlie bun from a rescue centre yesterday:D. her name at the mo is Aimee but my daughter has the same name so it will need changing. i normally have names that start with the same letter - ie i have milly, molly, marmite and murphy and also i have buttons, bambi and basil. pixie was living with his brother pumpkin who tragically died a couple of weeks ago so perhaps a name beginning with p or shall we go against my tradition!!!! sorry if you are all bored with naming other people's buns but i need inspiration. thanks all. x

here she is..... my bun with no name.....
feb01089.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm, Polly, Petra, Pebbles, primrose, peaches
thats all the P words I could think of:lol::lol:
Sallyx

Last edited:
i really like poppy! it goes well with pixie.

or you could start a new theme and name her something that goes with pixie, like Imp or Fairy (tinks, tinkerbell etc!)

or you could start a new theme and name her something that goes with pixie, like Imp or Fairy (tinks, tinkerbell etc!)

thanks guys - some great ideas. i was thinking like you too Wispa but could only think of Elf!!

leep the ideas coming and she will hopefully be named by this evening. x

Elfie is very sweet or tinkerbell :D

Shimmer
Sparkle
Flower
Adorabelle

And got these off a fairy website :oops: :lol:

Alura
Peace

Aurora
Daybreak

Azura
Moonshadow

Christalle
Translucent

Delicia
Delightful

Elivra
Fair

Fayette
Little fairy

Ilona
Beautiful, of the light

Jewele
Precious Jem

LilyBelle - love this one
Beautiful fair lily

Lunette
Shining

Nata
Dancer

Ophelia
Wise, immortal

Rosabelle
Beautiful Rose

Sarette
Little princess

Sorcha
Dark princess

Tatiana
Fairy Queen

Xylia

There are a lot of suggestions on here with Pru, Paige and Phoebe. I take it charmed is a fav on here then. :lol: I can't see anyone suggesting Piper?

:wave:thanks so much for all the suggestions - the fairy names are fab miloe's_mum! it went to a family vote last night and i think its gonna be Pebbles, (still sticking with the same beginning letter!). today is the big bonding day so wish me luck!

Princess, Paris, Paula, Paige, Pandora, Pasha,Patty, Pearl, Persephone, Petunia, Precious, Portia, Pru, Promise......

Back