• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit related plans for the weekend?

jennyp

Warren Scout
im very excited...my orders from pamerpered piggies and hay experts came this morning...i ordered loads of grow your own seeds so this weekend I am going to have a planting frenzy:D:D - Ive got some bunny greens from HE ( oats, barley and wheat) as well as timothy seeds and groundsel from pamered piggies! I also got a trial sized pouch of SS so am going to see if my two like it more than the failed excel trial i attempted last month!

whats everyones else rabbit realted plans for the weekend.

Hi, first post in this forum, but thought I'd jump in anyway :)

Going to pick up more medication for our Olliver (he was diagnosed with E.cuniculi and toxiplasmosis a few weeks ago). He's doing much better now, back to his normal self but he's been put on 6 weeks of meds.

I've so many bunny plans this weekend, I aint got time to list :lol:

Welcome to the forum Buda. :wave:

well i am really excited - i picked up a rescue bun yesterday as a friend for Pixie and i will be spending today and all weekend introducing them and bonding them together - fingers crossed she will love him and vica versa - he is so lonely on his own after his brother died a couple of weeks ago. i will be posting pics later of my new girlie. x

:wave: Thanks SOAD...Does that mean what I think it means? I used to listen to System a lot. Never did equate them to be a bunny forum mod material though ;)

Oh, I forgot to add, I'll probably be on here a bit this weekend. Now I've found this place. It's Friday evening here (I'm from the future).

I made a vegetable patch un the week and i am going to plant some seeds for the buns that will hopefully grow

Erm,

Moving Bobby & Scout into their new maritial home tomorrow.
Two Bondings tomorrow.
Nurseing Inca through his incisor removal.
Cleaning out the hutches.
Stocking up on litter and bedding.

Fun all round :lol:

I made a vegetable patch un the week and i am going to plant some seeds for the buns that will hopefully grow

What seeds are you planting?

I planted some bok choy seeds last Saturday and now after only 1 week some of the sprouts are already 1 inch tall. So quick. I'll have to separate them out of their little container before not too long.

Amongst loads of other rabbity thingies Ill be laying slabs for the new playhouse cleaning out and feeding. OOOOO and selling the raffle tickets for Underhill Rescue at my local pub :lol: ;) :D

:shock: be careful of the groundsel otherwise you may find you have a groundsel garden :shock: & unless it says to sow now on the packet, you might want to wait to mid feb/march to start sowing becuase the light levels are quite low so you will get stretchy plants. Other than that, have fun :lol::lol::lol:

I will be scrubbing the bunny floor with biological washing liquid after seeing a recomendation here and possibly getting my OH to finish off the bunny palace.

I've got to clear the shed and eradicate the :censored: wild rats, patch up the shed, re-roof the shed 'cos it leaks, install the new boarding hutches, clean out, go shopping etc :roll:

I'm taking delivery of my new Rydale hutch on Sunday. Yay :D

Also going to waterproof a couple of my leaking hutches if the weather is OK.

Oh, and all the usual stuff like cleaning out, etc.

Hutch cleaning! :lol:
I actually really enjoy cleaning out their hutches, though... It's satisfying, in an odd way.

But I was also considering hunting out the seeds I bought last year and only used half of, to check when I should be planting them. ^^ I went crazy last year with my plans for a 'bunny garden' and bought trillions of herbs, vegetables & fly-repelling plants.

... and, technically, this is my weekend already, and I'm doing online shopping for the bunnies. ..; It's so much more fun shopping for them, somehow...

I've got a couple of rabbit plans for the weekend, but I don't want to tell as I have a habbit of not keeping them, then I'll feel bad :shock:

other than that I have a house to clean :(

Hannah

Waiting for my 2 British Giants coming from Wrexham tomorrow, cleaning out, got a rescue coming in in the afternoon, then going to my fosterer and taking her a couple of rabbits.Sunday I am collecting my new french lop for Simba, cleaning out, Hopefully going looking at a new car too(oops sorry that isn't bunny related:oops:, well it is as they will go in it I suppose:lol::lol:)

Back