• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boyfriend for madison

maddie

New Kit
Hiya all,

Got a new male bunny for madison at the rescue centre on saturday, she is neutered but he isnt. Little Milo is going into vets tomorrow to get neutered, they are obviously in seperate hutches just now, have let them sniff one another quite a bit through their hutches letting one out at a time. He was really interested in her but she wasnt too bothered with him. Let them meet today and all he wanted to do was mount her and she kept running away, but not fighting or agressive kind of scared thought she would have been more feisty. A:oops:nyone know how long before he will lose the urge or will he? she is so dosile its unbelievable hope ive done the right thing. Wish me luck for 2moro, hes so gorgeous!!!!!!!

Any advice would be greatxxxxxxxxx

good luck for tomorrow. I think it can take around 8 weeks for his hormones to settle.

Awww sending neuter vibes, I agree above ^ it's a few weeks before he gets rid of his hormones :D

I'd love to hear peoples advise. I also tried introducing my two yesterday. I really thought Willow was going to be a bit of a madam especially as Bluebell is so laid back but he dominated her and she kept running off. He's been neutered a month and still intent on mounting her.

Back