• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Itroductions went well

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
I know its not good to stop and start bonding sessions but i thought id try a short introduction yesterday of Twinkle (who lost her beloved husbun Louis 18 moths ago) and Timmy who was supposed to be Emilys husbun but she didnt like him, anyway they have always sort of known each other as they all used to share a room, separated by wire fences but since Timmy was neutered last Octoberish I havent let Twinkle and Timmy get to know each other as timmy is still a house bun as he is small (nethie) but all the others had to move outside as Im selling my house.

Well I let timmy and Twinkle have a short 20 minutes together yesterday so I had an idea if they might get on ready for their proper bonding when i Start it after i move and can get another hutch for the 2 of them. It was great, I think they remembered each other from playing side by side in separate pens etc, but they were at first a bit weary of each other, then they approached and sniffed each other, they Timmy just followed her round for a bit, he didnt try mounting her or anything, then she wondered upto him and started grooming him:D so it looks hopefull for a smooth relaxed bonding after I move:D:D

That will be 3rd bonding ive done by then and each one has been easy and smooth........ i must be lucky to have relaxed bunnies :lol::lol:

Aw thats great news :D Can they not live together indoors then until you move?

I would love them to both live indoors, but OH isnt keen due to space and Timmy currently only lives in a 36" dog crate, so i dont think its big enough for 2 (timmy is a nethie and Twinkle is a smallish lionhead)

Wouldnt i need a bigger crate than a 36" ??? no point in buying one as it will only get used for about 2 months at most.

Back