• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling better vibes for Biscuit please and update on my buns.

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
heya :wave:

Took Biscuit to the vets (again) today for (another) tearduct flush. She had one last week and has to go again next week. I didn't realise they were so bad!

Anyways. When I collected her, I was told that they had to do more than flush her tear ducts. My poor baby has had to have a tooth out, and one shortened down. She also has missing teeth at the back that I was unaware of. Which will more than likely explain why she doesn't have a taste for hay.

She seems happy enough in her self. Her left eye seemed sore, and if it's still not right tomorrow morning, I'm gonna get her back in.

Now an update on the move. The buns have settled in fine. They want to do nothing more than explore the garden, but we don't have the runs & leads yet, so they can't. We don't even have the "big" hutches. They were too big to fit in the van :lol: Can't wait to let them out. They'll love it. We have such a huge garden!!

I was planning on keeping this a secret too, but I've decided now to tell everyone, but I'm getting another bun. I'm sure you'll have heard of him. Wuzzle maybe?? :D:D:D

Anyways, I'm gonna have to go back to my flat now. Go check on my 3.

See you soon xx

You're getting Wuzzle :shock::shock: :censored: ;) Am not jealous not at all

You lucky lucky girl!

Come on Biscuit, lots and lots of get well vibes coming your way little girl :love:

You're getting Wuzzle :shock::shock: :censored: ;) Am not jealous not at all

You lucky lucky girl!

Come on Biscuit, lots and lots of get well vibes coming your way little girl :love:

He's actually my OH's bun hahaha!

Biscuit says "thank you for the vibes. I'm feeling much better :)"

Back