• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me again (sarah janes neice)

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi its ashley again (sarah janes ten year old neice, i posted before about my bunny star:D)

Star is well and he is getting so big now :lol:
he will be a year old in april,he is so happy because he has had his treat. he lives indoors and likes to poo by the door!!! He always jumps n the sofa and lays on me :shock:
He is a little rascal he trise to get in my room and get under my bed:p

Here are some pictures of me with star when sarah let me come and see the babies in april

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

i nmed him star on this day :D

DSCF0971.jpg

here he is at 5 months old, before he lived indoors

(baby star was only out for 10 mins so ashley cud see him! (baby piccies) )

Star is a VERY gorgeous boy!:D Glad to hear that he is doing so well.....and nice to see you here again!!!:D

thanks everyone for being so nice to her! she came over yesterday and she went 'can i tlk on your rabbit thingy again'!! she LOVES it here! so i think everytime she comes round she will want to give youg uys an update!:lol::lol:

well she only uses it when shes here, but i might do, im jus worried sum1 might be rude 2 her, if they didnt know her age and it would upset her.

Back