• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am the HAPPIEST bun mum in the world

nina83

Warren Scout
Well firstly as some of you will know we've been having loads of problems recently with Miffy's teeth and she's been refuseing to eat hay well we've got loads of different types now for the 2 of them and she was sat in the hay basket diggingat the dandelion and timothy hay but not eating it so i thought i know i'll try the new brome hay we bought she grabbed it out of my hand and was throwing it up and down in the air and digging it and actually chomping on it so i was grinning from ear to ear

THEN PArsley came running out from under the chair at my feet for cuddles so i patted on the settee and he jumped up for a cuddle...he's NEVER EVER done anything like that before they usually make us come to them i'm OVER the moon, they're both completely sprwaled out now after i gave them a lil treat both very happy bunnies :)

lol and it's only taken 18 months woohoo...actually miffy was licking me lots yesterday when i was scratching her back, i was obviously hitting the right spot :D

Back