• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOW many poos??

kathryn773

Warren Scout
I left for work this morning, at 8 am nice new litter and swept out pen.
I called home about 1 and there must have been over 100 poos!
Is this excessive or normal?
She has her pellets for breakfast and constant hay and water, veg as and when.

It always amazes me how Squidgy, who only weighs a kilo, can poo QUITE so much!

My husband has seen an ad for sheep dropping air freshener! :?:?:?:?:?

Am wondering if rabbit poos could be used too - non-stop copious amounts are available here. There MUST be a way to make money from rabbit poos!

Whilst doing some research for aquarium plant fertilizer i read they could be used as such! Was unable to find results or anyone having had experience.
:rolleyes:

Maybe that's what I can spend my Friday night doing - counting poos! :lol: I would have to separate them out into two piles first though [easy to tell the difference] and then get counting - sounds like a great night in :thumb:

I don't understand it either. Rosie (nethie) seems to be a permenant pooing machine...she seems to do the same volume of poo as the other, but because she's smaller they pop out all the time like a gumball machine.

I often chuck them in the house plants as it seems to be a great fertiliser. Unfortunately the plants get shredded by the two little monsters!

I just bought my bun a week ago, and i put her in her new cage to bring her home, i look up, i look down, and BAM like 15 poops. in like 20 seconds lol :bunny:

I left for work this morning, at 8 am nice new litter and swept out pen.
I called home about 1 and there must have been over 100 poos!
Is this excessive or normal?
She has her pellets for breakfast and constant hay and water, veg as and when.

my bunny Goofball has 300 poos to as much as 474 poos.

Whilst doing some research for aquarium plant fertilizer i read they could be used as such! Was unable to find results or anyone having had experience.
:rolleyes:

My dad loves the rabbits poop and left over hay and paper shredding for his compost heaps (he has 5 i think)
He says the worms love it and do their 'thing' that and the poop make the compost great for the garden apparently :thumb:

Back