• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so sad

Looks like we spotted the same one!

Makes me really sad as Poppy was very agressive when we got her and now she is such a loving bunny :cry:

She has opted to only be contacted by telephone. If someone is good at those sort of things and wants to borrow my account for the phone number they are welcome to.

oh that's so sad.... gosh i remember when we knew miffy needed spaying i woke up to her clamped to me left arm like i was another rabbit humping away i was bruised for over a week she was possessed lol

Looks like we spotted the same one!

Makes me really sad as Poppy was very agressive when we got her and now she is such a loving bunny :cry:

It upsets me because my girls were the same when they reached sexual maturity and when they were spayed they totally changed and are so loving. I hate to imagine what eould have happened to my girls in unknowledgeable hands:(

The first bunny, the black doe is so near to me but i cant respond to the ad as im not able to pay to become a member of that blinking site.Iv been looking to foster a bun until it finds a lovely home.hope this one dosnt just go to anyone on a whim.any ideas of how i can get in touch?xx

The first one in Crewe is close enough for me to collect.. I have a hutch to foster but I need a recsue space for her and babies if I took her.

I have contacted the first offering to foster but i also would need rescue space for mum and any possible babies which is proving to be the most difficult thing any ideas?

"doesnt like bein picked up but ok once caught"

I just have this image of this poor bunny being chased and people grabbing at her trying to catch her :cry:
And possibly pregnant :(

iv got a six foot run in the garden which has been vacant since my bun died,my hutch is in a room where they could run about and hop in and out once iv swept it out(dusty at mo!)

Just wanted to mention i have no internet after 5 til i get back to work tomorrow morn!will do some sweeping when i get in...just incase!!!x

Back