• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

choices choices - dust free hay

which hay

• Soft

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Stalky

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Timothy

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ecudc

Warren Veteran
i'm going to bite the bullet and order some dust free hay......however, I can't decide between soft, stalky or timothy.

For those that have orders from dust free, can you vote which was your buns favourite & that will be the first i order.

oh dear, i have so much to learn, we've always used uncut hay which the vet says is best (chopped may cause problems - think it was something about eyes and lungs!)
as to timothy . . . what does that mean? :shock:

I bought a large single bale which doesnt come with a choice - think it might be stalky but I'm not sure :lol: I'm also trying out the timothy but just in a hay rack. I use the other for bedding / litter tray. They eat both happily - the timothy was well received when I got it last Saturday.

Mike

I voted for stalky as thats what i've been using for a while now and they all eat it. I've just ordered two bales of Timothy as a trail run (to mix in with stalky i already have). Frasier doesn't eat as much hay as I'd like so i'm trying to see if their Timothy makes a difference. :D

looking like stalky at the mo......although i had to vote to see the results :oops:...i went for soft.

I can't vote as i have had stalky and timothy and tbh the stalky looks just as nice as the timothy and my two have eaten it all the same, sorry thats not much help is it :oops:

Back