• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Bobby- U/D- Looks like success!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
As you know Bobby lost his wifeybun Pippa nearly two weeks ago. I couldn't stand looking at his lonely little face any longer so have just started pairing him up with Scout. They are both sitting next to each other but facing in opposite directions at the moment.

I feel dead mean though, Fiver & Marley are the closest of the trio and love each other very much but I expect they will still miss her :(

Last edited:
Hope all goes well between poor Bobby and Scout. Although the other 2 will probably miss her, they have each other, so I am sure you are doing the right thing, and everyone will have their own bunny pals :wave:

Were about three hours in now and they are still blanking each other. Scout has flopped out and Bobby is sitting next to her.

No grooming but no chasing either.

Fiver & Marley are huddled together in the run.

Scouts not being very lady like :rolleyes: and Bobby is not sure quite what to make of it so has taken to hiding behind the toilet. Very becoming :lol:

I think we can safely say its worked. They are both snuggled up together by the sink.

Will be moving them into an indoor cage in an hour or so for the night :D

Im well chuffed!

Heres the happy couple :D
05-10-07_0228.jpg

More pictures here:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=2256541#post2256541

Back