• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a male rabbit name with 2 syllable

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
I picked up this new bunny from SPCA to keep Minnie company. This is a very special bunny. I have a no. of bunnies in the past 10 years and I never came across a bunny with a character of a dog.

When I first met him, he goes around me in circle, and lick my finger, a very friendly rabbit. In the bunny play room, the windows are glass. As I put him on the long bench next to the windows, I walked outside, and walk towards one end of the hallway, he followed me and walked till the end of that bench as far as the length of the bench goes.

Then I run towards the other side, and he followed and ran to the other edge of the bench. I then repeat the above 2 more times in 2 different direction, and he follows again, following me from the inside every single time. Further, as I walk back to the room and open the door, he run towards me and meet me at the door. I never meet a bunny so active and affectionate, especially towards people he never meet before.

He's a stray rabbit left running around in downtown around Nov. 2007 and was turn in to SPCA on Nov. 10.

Can anyone suggest 2 syllable male name? I can't think of a name.

bunny2jv7.jpg

bunny1yr7.jpg

Last edited:
Gordon
Humphrey
Winston
Eric
BamBam
William
Alfie
Bracken
Norman
Duncan
Dougal
Herbie
Finlay
Spencer
Edward
Charlie
Benji

He's the spitting image of my Edward Jeremiah - Jezzer or Jerry for short :lol::lol:
nw1.jpg

Sorry, can't be of much help with names as I tend to go for unusual names.

well there's lots of boys names on my sig :)

He is an absolute babe - soooo handsome, and sounds like an adorable character :p

Not very good with names to be honest but his character sounds similar to a bun I took in yesterday. She is so affectionate and follows us around. I was expecting her to be really timid as she's in a new house with new people, but shes completely confident!

I am a bit attached to the name Max, but I don't like a 1 syllable name. The reason is, when I go back to SPCA on Fri., I saw Max again, see this thread:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=101681

turns out he was adopted, but that family rely on their kid to look after the bunny, and that kid can't really do it, so just before Christmas, Max ends up back to SPCA.

And I really felt sorry for Max, especially he looks just like Monty. So I really attach to him. But the same reason I didn't pick Max last time, is the same reason I didn't pick Max this time. He goes away when I try to get near him.

By contrast, the above bunny (they call him Thumper) is so friendly with me, and he's been w/ SPCA a mth. longer, so I might as well pick him because of his personality. But I do feel bad that I didn't pick Max. Which is why I want to call this bunny Max. But I never choose 1 syllable name.

Or you could call him Maxwell, that way he keeps his Max on the days when a single syllable name is appropriate like when he is being a naughty boy and you need to shout Max!!

He's gorgeous by the way...:D

LOL

Brian
Charlie
Trevor
Gary

not that they're MY aniamls or anything.

i'm useless with thinking of names for animals

but he is VERY cute!!!

Back