• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a Double Dose of Vibes Tomorrow- Inca is Super Bunny

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Little Inca is finally having his Incisors removed tomorrow morning which I am not looking forward to. He is a very nervous little boy who is easily stressed (hence not wanting to put him through repeat dentals) and can go of his food for the slightest reason :? so I am expecting a hard time with his post-op care.

Also little Matilda who is being fostered by Charlotte is hopefully being speyed if the vets feel she is ready so she can be re-united with her brother Flynn and go up for re-homing in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for them both... ARGHHH up for rehoming in a few weeks!!! Its gonna be so hard but I will do it as I know it opens up spaces for so many more buns to come through. However seeing them grow up will make it hard! :cry: I will let you know that update on Matilda when I hear tomorrow xxxx

Matilda has gone off for her spay... I can ring at 2 to see how she is doing.... then tomorrow she can come home! Lots of vibes please for a successful op, she was so nervous when I dropped her off.

Inca is in too, will call at 2:30pm. Decided to get the little mite castrated at the same time so he is going to be very miffed with me tonight.

Poor little lad. He looked petrified. :(

Inca is home, just topped up his painrelief for him. All incisors and roots out and pulp destroyed as well as possible. His tooth roots were a right mess....I have the teeth here so will put some pics up tomorrow.

He has odd molars too, they are all nicely worn to the gum line but on one upper side he has 3 molars and on the same side lower jaw he has 5, so 2 are not wearing against an opposing tooth but are still OK :shock: Cant explain that one.

His plums have been diffused too, oh and he has already started eating :shock::shock::D

Back