• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies of routine!

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
It is really starting to amaze me how quickly my bunnies learn a routine. 3 days in a row they have come running for Oxbow papaya 'sweeties' just after I've finished my breakfast. They also know that when I go out they have to go in the kitchen, and take themselves in there themselves. Oh and they take themselves off to bed in the kitchen too! :lol: House bunnies are CUTE!! :love:

mine are the same! they do the same stuff every day and it runs like clockwork, at the weekend if we sleep in they punish us by WRECKING their dog crate!!!

they have good days and bad when it comes to bed times though :lol::lol:

last night zola was fast asleep in front of the tv and wasnt budging so i picked him up - he stayed asleep!!!!! he only woke up when i bent down to put him in the crate :lol:

Mine wait for their veggies, so funny they sit in line :lol:

:shock: Barley causes a riot and it's only him!!!

Yep they sure know a routine! Barley knows if I got out to see him late in the evening it's dinner time! Runs around like a mad thing! If I go out earlier he'll come up to see me!

Hannah

when i come down in the morning mine poo with excitement until fed.......they sure know how to get what they want :shock:

Back