• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mottled buns unite

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
We have many threads appreciating single, or two coloured buns. but i've yet to see one in appreciation of our more mushed up buns.

So please post multi coloured and mottly buns. Any bun with 3 or more colours on it please. :love:

I'll start.
Molly
PO20080107_0005.jpg

mollylie.jpg

Mina
PICT0039.jpg

PO20071227_0062.jpg

Treacle is black, grey, brown, cream and a tiny bit of white. :D

CNV00152.jpg

Dumpling is white, grey and has a brown nose when she has just eaten her pellets! :lol:

CNV00138.jpg

Meggie is only black and white but is quite mottled :D (sorry big picture, can't seem to make it smaller:oops:)

CNV00143.jpg

aww what a great thread. and what beautiful bunnies!!!

i love squishy's expression (and name!!)

keep the photos coming - they are fab!

20080119_0033.jpg

does Piper count altho she is harlequin rather than mottled. I love all your spotty buns I think they are beautiful :love:

Yay! An excuse to show off my baby Bella... ^^

SN850367.jpg

SN850165.jpg

She's white, grey and light brown. And currently moulting a little... I think she's bee-yooti-full. *is besotted*

want to join in Can someone tell me how to post photo????

Parsley is white, brownish grey (nose) dark grey (back mottles) and a really really light sandy around eyes and on back again. When we first found him (he was a stray in the allotment) we thought the lightest colour was grubbiness and tried to wash it off!/Users/twigs/Desktop/IMG_2457.jpg
Will try and load a photo but not sure how.

Last edited:
Parsley is white, brownish grey (nose) dark grey (back mottles) and a really really light sandy around eyes and on back again. When we first found him (he was a stray in the allotment) we thought the lightest colour was grubbiness and tried to wash it off!/Users/twigs/Desktop/IMG_2457.jpg
Will try and load a photo but not sure how.

:wave: What we generally do is create an account with photobucket.com
upload a picture to there and then a little box appears underneath with what you need to copy and paste into your thread to get a piccy. Looking forward to seeing Parsley. :D

Aw, I love mottley buns!

I want to show you my Sally, but can't work out how to do it. Have uploaded some pics to Photobucket but don't know what to do next!

Pls help!

Back